• The Ingene Difference

    • End-end integrated solutions
    • Unique client-side and supplier-side experience
    • Outcome based pricing
IT Strategy

Today’s businesses recognize IT as a company’s competitive advantage, not just a cost-center. Often that translates to “doing more with less”. CxOs are challenged to cut costs while continuing to invest in transformation. We have a wide-range of experience from building technology-driven business transformation strategies to helping turnaround companies through IT optimization and portfolio rationalization strategies.

Global Sourcing Strategy and Governance

Global Sourcing is the future of Outsourcing.
We are thought leaders in this space with over 15 years’ experience in leading-edge sourcing strategies, negotiating outsourcing contracts and managing the delivery and governance of large engagements. Our unique hands-on experience on both the client and supplier side and our deep industry relationships enable us to guarantee outcomes. Our tools and frameworks will start you from the 40-yard line.

Emerging Markets Strategy

This is Asia’s age!! India and China have the fastest growing economies and the largest workforces. It’s time for companies to recognize Asia as as a lucrative market, not just a cheap sourcing destination. Ingene has deep knowledge of these markets, influential relationships into the local government and industry that help break the barriers to entry. This rare synergy of US industry experience and Asian market influence puts us in a vantage point to formulate and implement your emerging market business strategy.

Change Management

Change Management is that most crucial 10% that can make or break the success of the remaining 90% of your enterprise strategy. Yet, most times it’s treated as a formality. From M&A Integrations to ERP Implementations to Organizational Changes and Process Re-engineering, we have helped organizations successfully manage change. Our differentiator is our ability to proactively diagnose and influence positive organizational change and culture. That’s the true transformative power of change.

Business Process Re-engineering

In Business Process Re-engineering, Practicality matters more than Perfection.. which is why we differentiate our offering through experienced practitioners who adopt a custom solution approach that tailors a conceptual model to the specific needs and constraints of your organization. From operational processes efficiencies to sales growth to corporate performance management, we have the frameworks, tools and methodology that deliver accelerated and incremental results.